Looking for a fast-paced adventure on the water?
Escape the crowds and experience the thrill of racing a jet ski at speeds up to 50 mph (no experience required) through the scenic Intracoastal Waterway, past Waties Island and Bird Island, and then blasting into the Atlantic Ocean where you might see dolphins, sting rays, jellyfish and on rare occasions, sea turtles.
No riding in circles with us!
We want you to HAVE AN ADVENTURE!
Allow us to help you CREATE A MEMORY for your family and friends while visiting the Myrtle Beach area. Do this by showing them a part of Myrtle Beach that few get to experience. Spend some time with us and we are sure they will be talking about the trip for years!
Call 843-283-4873 for the
best part of your vacation!
Myrtle Beach Jet Ski Rentals Requirements:
- Valid driver's license and credit card imprint or cash deposit.
- 16 years of age or older with parent/guardian signature. Proof of age is required. (South Carolina law)
- Minimum 18 years of age to rent a jet ski. Proof of age is required.
- 5 years of age or older recommended for ocean trips.
- 450 pound limit per jet ski recommended for ocean trips.
- 2-person limit per jet ski for ocean trips.
- 3-person limit on non-ocean trips.
Myrtle Beach Jet Ski Rentals
Island Water Adventures offers 3 options for non-dolphin watching tours. Whether taking an exhilirating 1-hour ocean trip, a fast-paced 1/2-hour Bird Island trip (non-ocean), or exploring the area on our scenic 1-hour inland tour, our jet ski trips deliver an adventure.
Myrtle Beach Dolphin Tours
A trip you will absolutley LOVE!
Our Myrtle Beach dolphin tours will begin with you hopping on a jet ski for a 15 to 20 mile adventure racing out into the Atlantic Ocean for a dolphin safari. Spend 2 hours searching for dolphins, "free-riding", and sight-seeing on "the most exciting part of your vacation".